Personalize your Store in just 5 mins
Lotus18 teamKeymaster# 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Bring your business online and start selling with ease. With features geared towards growing your sale, Lotus18 has everything you need to build, manage, and grow your online business.
Setting up your own store at Lotus18 is a simple process. You can follow this step by step guide and set up your store. Please note that you can modify and make changes as and when required. You can do customization for your store suiting your preferences.
The first step is to sign up for an account at Lotus 18
- Provide some basic details about your business and register your own Store within minutes.
- For registration, click https://app.lotus18.com/register
Login Landing Page
Once you have successfully signed up, you can now login to your store account using your store credentials. For signing in, you can use your store domain which is the username. It can be the name of your store.
- Do the subscription for setting up your store and start selling your products.
After Store Login
Set up shipping methods
- Inbuilt Payment Gateway to provide a seamless setup and ongoing experience.
- You have to specify and set the different shipping methods offered to your customers.
- To setup shipping option, click on Store Settings > Shipping Method
- Fill the details such as Status, Label, minimum amount and save it.
Refer the below link to create shipping method:
Set up payment methods
There are multiple payment methods currently available at Lotus18. For domestic purchases customers can transact through different payment mode like InstaMojo and Razor pay. International customers can transact through PayPal and Stripe.
Refer the below link for to create shipping method:
To setup payment option:
Go to Store Settings > Payment Method
- With multiple payment options in place, setup will vary according to respective countries.
Customize your store
You can customize your store by adding a theme for complete control over the look and feel of your website, starting from its layout, to content and colours, logo and so on.
To customize your store site follow the below steps:
In admin panel > Appearance > Storefront
- Click on Appearance > Storefront in admin panel. Here you will find options. You can play around with the theme and change your store looks.
- Here, you will have to upload your store defining logo.
To create Page: Login to your Admin Panel > Page > Create Page
- An attractive looking banner is also a significant part of your store. It can be added in the banner section.
Refer the below link to see how storefront option works:
Refer the below link to create slider banner:
- Store Catalog consist all your products. List all the products with description.
- Bulk upload option is easily accessible through .csv file which can be uploaded through Importer tool in Admin panel.
Refer the below link for adding products using Catalog:
- Each product should be specified in its respective category.
- You have to first create the categories where you will create different root category and sub root category of products that you are selling.
To create this click on Catalog > Categories
Here you will specify the different brands that your store is selling.
You can add brand for your store for each product.
To create brand, Click on Admin Panel > Catalog > Brands
All product detailing are listed under the Products sub-menu option. It includes Price, Inventory, Images, SEO, Attributes, Options, Related products and lots more.
To create a product go to Admin Panel > Catalog > Products > Create Product.
Enable Store Accepts Order
You have to enable the option of order confirmation. Once the product is purchased by the customer, an automated message is sent to their email confirming their order. After the order confirmation it should be processed to delivery agent, Note that after agent is assigned thereon status to be updated by the concern agent.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.